Mendez Counseling Services is able to provide support, guidance, and insight for:
- Couples, premarital and marriage counseling to strengthen relationships
- Individuals who have experience loss, trauma, or life changes
- Families seeking a better way to communicate.
- Youth dealing with peer pressure or bullying
- Parents who need guidance raising children with behavioral issues
- Individuals struggling with anger or anxiety
- Families adjusting to separation or divorce
- People who feel sad and alone
- Adults and youth coping with life's day stresses
- Caregivers supporting mentally ill and physically challenged loved ones
- Monday from 9:00 am to 6:30 pm
- Tuesday from 9:00 am to 6:30 pm
- Wednesday from 9:00 am to 6:30 pm
- Thursday from 9:00 am to 6:30 pm
- Friday CLOSED
- Saturday from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Sunday CLOSED
If you have special scheduling issues or concerns, please feel free to call me and discuss a time that best works for you!
Questions? Please CONTACT US...